Beautiful day, great sailboat, and an excellent captain who treated my friend and I to an awesome afternoon on the water. Captain Paul was full of wonderful information about the sights we passed. Would totally do it again!
When we were visiting Maryland, I wanted to do something we would all remember from our time there – and finding a sailing trip to book seemed like a no-brainer. Our kids are 20, 18 and 14 and sometimes finding fun activities everyone will enjoy can be tricky. Scheduling a sail with the Non Sea Quitter ended up being the perfect way to spend an evening.
Captain was professional and knowledgeable. His concern about the weather and condition of the water made us feel that it wasn’t just a job he was doing but a passion for sailing. He kept us informed of the conditions on the water prior to sailing. We really enjoyed the trip and his sense of humor, if we get back to east coast we would contact him again. Happy Sailing
What To Expect On Your Private Sailing Tour Around Annapolis
- Regularly Scheduled Public Trips or Customized Private Trips Just For Your Party Upon Request
- Enjoy Sailing With One of The Chesapeake’s Most Experienced (And Entertaining) Captains
- 2.5 Hour Sunset Tour (Our Most Popular)
- 2.5 Hour Day Sails or Longer Upon Request
- Experience The Bustling Harbor of America’s Sailing Capital
- Cruise Up The World-Famous “Ego Alley” and Watch The Crowds…As They Watch You
- See The Historic Skyline, State Capitol Dome and US Naval Academy
- Watch The Yacht Races on Wednesday Evenings and Other Times
- Sail Under The Twin Spans of the Sprawling Chesapeake Bay Bridges (on some trips)
- Sail Up To the Bay’s Historic and Iconic Thomas Point Light House
- Sail Up to Massive Cargo Ships at Anchor or Traversing The Bay
Prices Starting at $109 Per PersonBOOK YOUR TOUR TODAY
Travel Or Stay Aboard The Non Sea-Quitter
Captain Paul has been taking guests sailing on the Chesapeake Bay since 1979.
Non Sea-Quitter has been operating for three terrific seasons for tours and overnight stays. Check the links below to learn more each experience:
About The Non Sea-Quitter
Welcome Aboard Non Sea-Quitter !
Non Sea-Quitter is a classic 382 designed by noted naval architect Ted Brewer and built in Florida in 1980. Some of these Morgan 38’s have crossed oceans and many are still sailing all over the world. Non Sea-Quitter was berthed in Galesville for many years and in 2015 I began restoring her to make her as safe, attractive and comfortable as possible for your sailing pleasure.
Why “Non Sea Quitter”?
I finally decided to name her Non Sea-Quitter after considering “Foer Sail” and “Captain’s Morgan” and many other fitting names. Non Sea-Quitter of course is taken from the Latin “non sequitur” which is something that does not follow or a logical fallacy (follow sea?). The little dinghy or boat we sometimes tow behind is named Sea-Quitter because of course she does follow and is used to “quit the sea.” There may be other boats named Non Sequitur but no other Non Sea-Quitter…I hope.Meet The captain
Chesapeake Bay Region, East Coast, Annapolis, St. Michaels, Kent Island, Baltimore, Oxford, Galesville, Edgewater, Deale, Herring Bay, Severn River, Magothy River, West River, Rhode River, Miles River, Chester River, South River, Choptank River, Tilghman Island, Rock Hall, and many more.
Counties We Serve:
Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Kent, Queen Anne's, Talbot, Dorchester, Calvert, St. Mary's, Cecil, Hartford, and many more.